Something Isn’t Right About Your Brother-in-Law
Your sister, Clarice Knight, recently married the mysterious Count Bluebeard. The aristocrat is know for two things; the blue-colored beard that is his namesake, and his very active love life, with Clarice being his seventh wife.
Despite the air of mystery surrounding him, he seems to be a decent sort, even if he’s also emotionally distant. In a letter, your sister claims he allows her a lot of freedom to do as she pleases within his castle.
The only thing he ever asks is that she never enters a specific room sealed off from the rest of the estate.
These things go as expected. Wrought with boredom and curiosity, especially in light of the fact that she swears she can hear the voices of a crying woman, Clarice eventually cracks, enters the room, and never leaves.
Worried about her safety, you make your way there to find what happened to her, as well as learn what you can about her husband. However, you may just find out much more than you ever wanted to know.
Solve Unique Puzzles
As you explore the castle grounds, it will quickly become apparent that the count has a very bizarre sense of décor. Most every lock requires more than just a key to open. Likewise, every key is hidden in a rather bizarre location.
To get to the bottom of the mystery surrounding Bluebeard, Clarice, and the forbidden room, you’ll have to tackle a staggering variety of unique and challenging puzzles.
• Put together a moving diorama and watch it in action.
• Assemble a broken magical mirror and open communication with a spirit.
• Solve riddles to bring you closer to each puzzle’s solution.
• And more!
Search Through the Cracks
If keys and other things you need aren’t locked away within some mystical puzzle, then they’re stashed in the castle’s many messy halls.
• Features challenging hidden object games filled with intensive detail and clever tricks to fool your eyes.
• Two distinct kinds of hidden object games! Play the traditional games you know and love, and tackle all new ones where you must find a dozen instances of one specific type of item.
• Intensive hint guide keeps you from getting lost. Use the trusty hint button to get a bead on an object, or use the brand new preview system to get a look at an object’s silhouette.
Are You Intrigued?
Night is falling, Bluebeard is at large, and Clarice isn’t going to rescue herself. If you think you’re smart, observant and brave enough to face the challenges that the count and his castle will throw at you, then you owe it to yourself to step into the darkened parlor of Bluebeard’s Castle.