Fun is at the top of the menu!
Avg. Rating: 2 Player Reviews) -
Write a Review & You Could Win 10 Full Version Games! ($100 value)
We are sorry, but this game is no longer available for download.
DFMG Exclusive Review
- Controls and gameplay are logical and easy to grasp
- Fast paced time management action keeps players busy from level 1
- Loads of replay value
- Simple gameplay gets tedious relatively fast
- Lack of more challenging levels reduces overall fun factor
- Underwhelming graphics and sound are uninspiring and generic
Diner Dash Review Summary
Despite some flaws and missing features this game is still a solid offering that is free of glitches and hiccups. It's sure to please any fan of the time management genre, but may not be the best introduction for those new to this type of game.
Serve Your Customers and Succeed!
Ditch your desk job, roll up your sleeves, and serve up some grub! Help Flo the former stock broker build her dining empire from a roadside diner to a five-star restaurant.
50 challenging levels that allow you to grow your restaurant through 4 complete re-models.
Diner Dash Features:
- 50 challenging levels
- 2 modes of play, Career and Endless Shift
- Fun sounds, cool visual style, flashy effects, and humorous animations
- High score tracking and automatic game save
- Play offline and full screen
Diner Dash Player Reviews
Support - Retrieve lost activation codes, get ordering help, technical support, and more.
- OS: 10.4, 10.5 (recommended)+
- 9 MB
- 60 minute free trial
Top 10 Games
Download Free Mac Games was started in 2004 and exists to compile the very best Mac games for free download on the Internet.
Every game is free to try or completely free (Freeware). We even include some older games that work on older Mac operating systems.