Go fishing for success!
Write a Review & You Could Win 10 Full Version Games! ($100 value)
(0 Player Reviews) -
Breed Fish and Discover the 7 Magic Ones!
Fish Tycoon is a fish breeding sim game where you breed and care for exotic fish in a true real-time virtual aquarium.
The object of this tycoon game is to discover the 7 MAGIC FISH of ISOLA and solve the genetic puzzle.
You start with a small selection of fish, some money and a tank. You must breed your fish, care for them, help them grow, and cure them if they get sick. Along the way you can buy supplies, medicine and special chemicals; you can research technologies or invest in advertisement. All of this will be financed by selling exotic hybrids in your shop.
The game runs in TRUE REAL-TIME, so that if your computer is turned off or you exit the game, hours later small fish will have grown larger and new surprises await you.
Fish Tycoon Game Features:
- REAL-TIME! Keeps going even when your Mac is off!
- New surprises every time you turn on your computer!
- Extremely Addictive and Unique Style of Gameplay
- Genetic Puzzle: discover which breeding combinations will create the 7 Magic Fish
- Virtual Pet: care for your fish in a true virtual aquarium
- Simulation Game: virtual fish in a persistent world
- Tycoon Game: test your business skills and aquarium skills at the same time (multiple approaches to solving the game)
- Screensaver Mode: breed and choose your own fish for your built-in screensaver
- Customizable Tanks: place your ornaments where you like most!!
- Totally Relaxing Game: care for your fish without timers in a soothing aquarium environment!
- No time pressure - No stress - No violence
- Adjustable difficulty and flow of time
Fish Tycoon Player Reviews
Avg. Rating: (0 Player Reviews)
Support - Retrieve lost activation codes, get ordering help, technical support, and more.
- OS: 10.4, 10.5 (recommended)+
- 12 MB
- 60 minute free trial
Top 10 Games
Download Free Mac Games was started in 2004 and exists to compile the very best Mac games for free download on the Internet.
Every game is free to try or completely free (Freeware). We even include some older games that work on older Mac operating systems.