Paradise is Where Dreams Come True!
It’s always been old Jill McCoy’s dream to have her own farm in an unusual location. And while touring the tropics with her husband, John, it looks like it’s about to finally come true! Turns out an island has gone on sale for a surprisingly, and suspiciously, low price.
It may not be outer space, or under the ocean, but an island’s an unusual place! Wasting no time, the McCoys buy it up, and Jill gets started running her own personal hobby farm. But like many things, some things really are too good to be true.
A Different Kind of Farm
In Hobby Farm, you do exactly that, run your very own hobby farm. This time, however, you won’t be tending to your crops in some flat plain in the Midwest; you’ll be out in the tropics, where the sun is out all year round!
• Features detailed and colorful graphics to astound you without slowing down your system.
• Living and breathing world that’s absolutely teeming with motion and character.
• Day and night cycle shows the passage of time, changing the behavior of your livestock, and the very way the game is played.
• Two modes of play. Play Timed mode for objective-based gameplay, or Relaxed mode for an open-ended experience!
No farm is complete without a field of tilled soil to grow plants in, even on an island paradise.
• Grow a wide variety of crops and exotic fruits, including pineapples, tangerines, bananas and more!
• Plot out your fields. Determine for yourself how big they are and what plants can grow where.
• Keep your plants watered and cared for, or else they’ll die.
Animals always make a lively scene wherever they roam. They also produce a number of foodstuffs that are good to eat and sell exceptionally well.
• Purchase goats to produce succulent milk.
• Grow little chicks into full sized egg-laying hens.
• Keep them properly fed and watered. Different animals require different food to eat.
Manufacture Your Own Goods
Just because you’re running a hobby farm doesn’t mean you’re only going to be growing and raising animals and plants. You also have the opportunity to create mills and machines that can produce even more goodies, using the very items produced from your plants and livestock.
• Build a number of different devices, including a jam maker, a fruit smoothie producer and an ice machine.
• Make routine repairs on any machinery that breaks down.
• Make more money selling manufactured goods at the cost of taking longer to make.
Fun in the Sun
Hobby Farm not only gives you a challenging time management game where you need to juggle your priorities and resources to make the greatest profit, but also combines it with open-ended simulation gameplay for that extra personal touch.
So if you’re in the market for a new kind of farming, look no further than Hobby Farm!