Where to Begin?
You’ve done it! You’ve graduated from high school! No more homework for you! No more putting up with annoying teachers or fellow students you don’t like! No more having to listen to what your parents tell you! From now on, things are going to go your way or the highway!
Well…okay, probably not. Truth is, you still live in your folks’ basement, and they’ve already taken away your car, promising to give it back when and when you move out. Guess you better start finding a way to earn money fast. It’s time to begin your life story in My Life Story.
Get ready; you’re in for a bumpy road!
Keeping Healthy and Happy
They say if you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything, and that applies in My Life Story as much as it does in real life.
• Manage four attributes: Health, Energy, Hunger and Fun.
• Attributes affect performance. If their sum total is too low, don’t expect to perform well at work or school…or at all for that matter!
• Perform side activities to keep everything up. Drink coffee to restore Energy, or watch a movie to restore Fun. But be careful, everything you do costs more than just time and money.
• Stay out of the hospital! If anything gets too low, you’ll collapse and lose a sizable chunk of cash. And no one likes that!
Work, Work, Work, All Day Long
If you want to make in the world of My Life Story, you need to make money. And if you want to make money, you need a job. Thankfully, your city seems to have plenty of those in stock.
• Choose from hundreds of available jobs, including doctor, storeroom clerk, street beggar and experimental guinea pig!
• Different jobs affect you in various ways! Moving boxes in the backroom may be stressful and no fun at all, but it will do wonders for your health!
• Move up the career ladder. Working grants you needed experience, which can qualify you for better paying and less strenuous jobs.
If you want a good job, it helps to have a good education. Enroll in classes at the local university and devote time to your studies to broaden the horizons in your life story!
• Choose from four academic majors that will determine the course of your career forever: Art, Business, Communications, and Science.
• Nothing worth having is easy to get. More stressful majors lead to more lucrative opportunities!
A Quirky, Charming and Dynamic World
There’s never a dull moment in whatever city My Life Story takes place in. At each of the major outlets, new things are always popping up. A new TV might go for sale at the electronics store, while free samples of chili peppers can appear at the burger joint, leading to hilarity.
Whatever the case, you’ll never be bored in My Life Story.