Just When You Thought it was Safe to Go into the Rafters Again
The Spider is back! Despite your previous attempts to stop it, it continues to be a threat to the good people of the Rainbow Kingdom. Its latest target is the village of the Rainbow Masters; people have disappeared, buildings are wrecked, the furnishings are all gone, and the Spider’s insidious cobwebs are everywhere.
It’s up to you to once again use you wits to quell the threat, restore the town, and hopefully defeat the enemy once and for all!
Matching Gameplay on the Spider Web
The Rainbow Masters’ town has seen better days. Only by acquiring rainbow dust will you be able to restore it to its former glory. Unfortunately, the only way to get rainbow dust is to free it from the Spider’s many webs.
• Swap beads around on the cobwebs’ many intertwining strands to create matching chains.
• Match beads together to charge up your Magic Hammer. Use it to smash any bead on the web with impunity!
• Match up beads that have letters on them to spell a secret message. Complete each challenge by getting all of the letters.
• Beware of obstacles! Beads can randomly scatter, some beads can’t be moved, and some threads might just snap without you noticing.
• Form several chains at once with a single move to create combos and score even more points.
• Gather rainbow dust from every completed puzzle. Play efficiently to get even more dust.
Play Your Way
Rainbow Web 3 offers a degree of freedom to let you play in the manner of your choosing.
• Adjustable settings allow you set the challenge of the game.
• Allow for hints and valid moves to be shown in case you get stuck.
• Change settings on the fly.
• Play as many rounds as necessary to get all the dust you need.
• Dispel the curse on any object in any order you like.
A Different Kind of Hero’s Journey
The Rainbow Web series gives you the chance to play a fantasy hero who conquers evil using not a sword, but a keen mind and sharp senses. It combines this all with detailed graphics that gradually come alive as you remove the curse and beautiful Renaissance music.
Fans of puzzle and match three games will find a lot to enjoy with Rainbow Web 3.