Royal Flush Pinball
Avg. Rating: 1 Player Reviews) -
Write a Review & You Could Win 10 Full Version Games! ($100 value)
We are sorry, but this game is no longer available for download.
Excellent Pinball Sim
Royal Flush is a pinball simulation game, that very accurately mimics the classic "Royal Flush" machine (Gottlieb, 1976).
- Accurate simulation of the classic Royal Flush machine, including sound effects
- Customize settings like incline, tilt sensitivity, flipper power and more
- 3-ball or 5-ball play
- Top ten list of high scores
- Custom settings can be saved in a file and restored later on (along with the top ten list)
- Top ten can be saved as a printable text document
- Magnet mode allows to draw the ball around and explore the game
- Nudging vertical or 45ƒ sideways
- Game play with either keyboard or mouse
- Custom settings for keyboard control
- Demo mode
- Macintosh (or compatible) with 25 MHz 68020 processor (PowerPC recommended)
- 3600 K available internal memory
- About 3.5 Mb free disk space
- Monitor size 640 x 400 pixels (832 x 624 or more recommended)
- Monitor capable of displaying 256 colors (or shades of gray)
- System 6.0.7 or higher (system 7.x or higher recommended)
- Stereo speakers recommended
Note that if the available internal memory is less than the required 3600K, but not less than 2800K, the game will run, but sound effects will be disabled.
Royal Flush Pinball Player Reviews
Top 10 Games
Download Free Mac Games was started in 2004 and exists to compile the very best Mac games for free download on the Internet.
Every game is free to try or completely free (Freeware). We even include some older games that work on older Mac operating systems.